Tuesday, June 27, 2006

About This Blog

JanieBelle, Kate, and Lou explain it all...


Well, I (we) have been meaning to get around to writing this post since we started this blog back in the end of June. It's now November. As you can plainly see, I'm making progress in defeating my procrastination problem. No, really!

If you want the short version, a good place to start might be at the end of the story, oddly enough. If you prefer to witness the whole sordid thing from beginning to end, then don't click on the following link.

All Good Things - The Denouement (that means the end).

Otherwise, check out the archives and begin reading the posts and the comments in order. It's a nifty little story, but would consume a pretty good hunk of time you would have wasted on something else anyway. Think of it as a serial novel.

I'm back-dating this post to June, mostly to keep it out of the way. I should be able to finish it by January, I think. Stay tuned.


0 Eloquent Orations:

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.