Friday, July 07, 2006

Kissing Corporal Kate

It was... different. In a good way. Not better than kissing guys, and not worse. Just different.


First you need to know that Corporal Kate is neither a Corporal, nor is her name Kate, but we don't want to get her in trouble, so that's my new pet name for her. She likes it, so it's all good.

So we went out dancing last night. We got a really late start, but that's ok. We got more than a few looks, and a handful of offers from guys, but nothing out of the ordinary. I don't think we did anything that could get her in trouble while we were in public.

After a while, we went for a drive on base. Man, is that place big. We talked and we laughed for a few hours. Then we parked and went for a walk. There are really big sidewalks next to the roads, for the formations to march on, and a lot of them run for really long stretches through the woods. Kate and I have a lot in common. We did a lot of laughing, and a lot of flirting.

Anyways, we walked off the sidewalk onto this trail into the woods. It was really dark, and sorta scary, but Kate held my hand while we walked. It's hard to be too scared when you have a United States Marine holding your hand, y'know? It was a little hard to see, though.

Then things got quiet for a while, and we stopped walking. And then she did it. She reached over and held my cheek and she leaned in real close...

Should I stop here? Just kidding.

It was soft. Not like guys when they try to jam their tongue into your large intestine. Or like when they think that they have to do hundred-mile-an-hour circles around your uvula.

It was tender. Her breath was sweet. It was wet without making me look for a towel to dry off. I liked it a lot. And man, did I feel it all over. All the way down to my toes. I hope I made her feel the same way. I hope we get to practice some more.

Someone on another thread here asked if a thong makes a noise if you drop it in the woods.

Yes, it does.
So does a silver ring.

But nobody really notices.


6 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/07/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

By the way, if anyone is aboard (Kate taught me that) Camp Lejeune and comes across a silver ring and a black thong in the middle of the woods, could I have the thong back? It's one of my favorites.

 

On 7/08/2006 08:03:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

For Janiebelle,

I'm going to leave this little note here for you before you wake up. I hope it's ok. I won't click the publish button, so you can edit out anything you don't want on the blog.

This is a really beautiful post. (Even the funny part up top. It took me a minute to get it, but it's a good joke. Very funny.)

I think it's a good idea not to post our pictures online just yet, just to be safe. Once I have the DD214 next month, go nuts. I'll even pose for your camera. I can do sexy and suggestive pretty well. :)

Mmmmm.... Looking over at you sleeping, I see you can too. ;)

You wrote this so well. You have a great deal of talent. You should think about being a writer. I know you want to be a teacher, but maybe you could teach writing as well as literature. I think alot of young people would benefit from you teaching them. You really captured this moment. I'm glad I was a part of it. You said so much, without saying much of anything. You left out all the gory details, but you can read this and feel like you're right there, and you know exactly what happened for the whole night. I'm really impressed. I can't write nearly that well.

You had a comment from Kaylaface from last night, I went ahead and published it. I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind.

We need to have a talk about computer security, and leaving your browser windows open all night.

I'm going to introduce you to Firefox. How you keep track of so many open windows is beyond me, but I think you'll like Firefox. It will help with that. (Remind me to explain "Charlie Foxtrot" to you.

Don't worry about your thong. It didn't exactly "get lost in the heat of the moment" as you said last night. If you want it back, I'll give it to you.

I know you're not worried about your ring, but you might change your mind. I picked it up, too. I thought you might better wear it when we go to your church tomorrow, in case anyone notices that.

Did you know that you don't close your eyes all the way when you sleep? It's making me excited again.

Love,
Corporal Kate

 

On 7/08/2006 08:06:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Just so everyone knows, I didn't edit anything. I'm big on that whole freedom of speech thingy. You know, in that Constitution thingy. In that country thingy that we live in. We're gonna get a shower now, we'll be around later.

JanieBelle

 

On 7/08/2006 09:45:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

No, Corporal Kate.

I won't wear the ring again. I think that would be a lie.

Besides, it'll look much better on a chain around your neck.

Think of it as a trophy.

And when you come back from the kitchen, you better have a coffee for me, too, huz.

 

On 7/08/2006 09:45:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

milk and sugar.

 

On 7/08/2006 09:46:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

(ha, she did.)

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.