Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog Announcement

Because Blogger has forced the issue by blocking all us old blogspot bloggers from commenting on any of the new Beta blogs, we are going to be doing everything we can to get the WordPress importer to rescue us NOW.

Since the importer does not work on the new Beta blogs, we have to get it done before Blogger forcibly moves us to Beta.

Raspberries to Blogger on both counts.

What this means is that I will be stripping this blog down to its bare essentials attempting to figure out what the hell is holding up the importer. (Don't worry, I've saved the template and will be able to restore it until Blogger forces us out.) I do not want to lose all the great history here.

Please excuse the ugly decor while this is going on.

5 Eloquent Orations:

On 12/14/2006 03:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

ah at last a blog I can actually make sense of and see, I moved to beta and now I can see through walls, though my blog sucks now.

 

On 12/14/2006 05:04:00 PM, Blogger Deacon Barry waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Is that why I'm having trouble commenting on other blogs? Dang! I wish I'd checked this blog before writing today's post.

 

On 12/14/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger IAMB waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I may be alone here, but the beta commenting thing never really bothered me. I've always had a Google account anyway for keeping track of blog stuff and for Usenet. I'm really trying to avoid having to switch to Beta, if for no better reason than just because.

 

On 12/14/2006 05:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

goodness! I can't possible continue to read and comment on an UGLY blog! My delicate sensibilities will be so greatly offended! hehe.

 

On 12/14/2006 06:48:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

you guys are a riot.

just so y'know.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.