Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"You First" Take Two

Who's side is this Peckerheaded Air Force Guy on, anyway?


From CNN, Air Force Chief: Test Weapons on Testy U.S. Mobs

"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

The Air Force has paid for research into nonlethal weapons, but he said the service is unlikely to spend more money on development until injury problems are reviewed by medical experts and resolved.


I agree, Mr. Secretary, you oughtta be first in line, bastard.

So, to sum it all up, we have defective "nonlethal" weapons that injure people in unintentional ways, the head of the United States Air Force wants to beta test them on the American public, and Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne is a bonehead. Only a Bushite or Microsoft Exec would even suggest such a thing.

I'll be happy in '08 when I can cast my first presidential vote for whoever runs against the Republicans, and hopefully promises to throw these kinds of idiots out into the gutter.


3 Eloquent Orations:

On 9/13/2006 04:10:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Meh, I think the guy does have some kind of point. Most European countries would be shocked at the thought of using someone else's citizens as your guinea pigs.

Still, in a battlefield situation, I seriously doubt that anyone would object to being hit by a nonlethal weapon.

 

On 9/13/2006 06:01:00 AM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I was thinking more along the lines of lining up the current Administration for beta testing this stuff.

 

On 9/13/2006 08:00:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I was thinking more along the lines of lining up the guys who DESIGN the defective "non-lethal" weapons.

And maybe the Administration folks for some "Reality TV".

We could call it "The Burning Bushites".

or maybe "The Public Fights Back"

or "Test This On Your Own Damned Self, Asshole".

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.