Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Dreams

This one is mine.


The Dreams

The dreams come.
I sweat.
Shall I see the angels?
Perhaps the demons this night.
or Death itself.
Women all, each and every one a woman,
Beautiful, Sensuous, Ravenous, Captivating, Spellbinding,
Eager to grace me with her presence,
Thirsting for my soul.
It is the Demon Tribe that owns me this night
I am carried away in their arms.
I succumb, my head thrown back, my hair trailing in the biting wind,
Limp, naked, lifeless,
Content.

J.

3 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/19/2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

trailing in the biting wind...

I like that. That's a nice piece of personification as concerning being taken by demons. I can see it as a painting.

Thank you, blipey

 

On 7/20/2006 08:08:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I've copied and pasted your comment into notepad so Janie can see it when she gets up in the even we can't log on.

I like the way she turns an ending. She has a way with tying(sp?) things up and delivering that final ending that I really like. She does it well, even in just a regular old post.

She really does have cool dreams. She tells me about them when she remembers them, and their really intense.

"Passion in 32 flavors" is what she calls them. Their intense in all kinds of different ways.

Kate

 

On 7/20/2006 09:57:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Thank you blipey.

Someone else might try their hand at the painting.

Literature? Good.
Painting? Picasso meets kindergartener.

I just don't think finger paints would capture the moment....

Roses for you, though.
JanieBelle

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.