Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mom - Please Don't Read This One

Hurricane Signal Flag
I'm about to drop the F bomb...

repeatedly...

for a warm up.


WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

BANNED? YOU FUCKING BANNED ME?

After that Neanderthal Closet Cunt-Sucker took EXTREMELY public shots at me and Kate and everyone else who dares to have sex outside the one-man-one-woman-man-on-top-missionary-position-only-lock-
the-door-and-get-on-your-back-bitch attitude? And then tried to disguise it with some Bible crap, and declared that the only way to raise a child morally is to do it the Fundy Way? You banned ME?

You spineless, nutless bigot! You think banning me will get you into her thong? I've got news for you, dolt. She probably doesn't wear one! Boxers probably, maybe a Jock Strap. Look at her picture. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT FUCKING PLUMBING!

I've always looked at your picture and thought of you as kind of cute in a boyish kind of way. Now I suspect that you just need a man, but don't have the fucking balls to get one. Good choice, though. She's pretty close. Between her and Ann "The Man" Coulter, you might have a shot. Maybe one of them can scratch your itch, after all.

Whatever respect I ever had for you is long gone. You have shot yourself in the dick, stupid. With a howitzer.

Everyone in the world now sees what a fascist pig you really are. No dissent or public discourse, no freedom to think or speak. Your way or the highway.

This from the "man" who spends his life crying because the scientists won't give him a place at the table.

This speaks volumes about your character, and SEVERELY undermines anything else you have to say. The evolutionists don't have to make you look like a fringe dweller. You did that all by your Goddamned self, you shitheaded hypocrite.

Oh, but ID isn't about religion. No sirree. All about the science. Yepperoo. Your boy/girlfriend can jump up and make unsupported religious statements, but if anyone questions her/him, Bang! Right into the boot box. Whatever scientific future ID had, you just flushed. Way to go.


You know, Dave specifically asked several times that we all get back to the science. I even asked for that. Morphodyke Bitch comes in spouting Christo-fascist Bullshit, and that's ok. Someone calls him/her on it, out the door.

You know what I think? I got the boot because I was an obstacle to your Fundy Agenda. I refused to mindlessly tow the line in your sycophant paradise. I asked too many FUCKING QUESTIONS!

And as for your great new monthly ratings? YOU'RE WELCOME. I would bet the ranch that most of that traffic was AtBC people amazed that someone was being allowed to think outside the party propoganda.

If you ever decide you'd like to emulate a man, why don't you take a look in your own back yard. You have trashed the only real man running that place, and now you can do your own moderating. Good. He had the balls to tell you to run your own place. Will you ban him too for taking a stand? Is his sticking up for me a little too obvious to you? Afraid the world will see it for what it is? It's about time you did SOMETHING besides post scientifically irrelevant ranting bullshit.

Read the top of this page, girly-man.

I WILL NOT LIE BELOW.


21 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/18/2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

"The new UD with morphodyke and girlyman"

Well, guess I called that one right.

JB

I'm going for a walk. I need to cool off. Please behave while we're gone, fellas.

 

On 7/18/2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I wouldn't worry much over the fate of UD. It was the same before DaveScot, the same with DaveScot, and it will be the same after DaveScot.

 

On 7/18/2006 01:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You're holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

 

On 7/18/2006 01:07:00 PM, Blogger RogueHistorian waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." ~ Mahatma Ghandi

If he's that intolerant of other views, then he's not comfortable enough in his own views to accept criticism.

And blipey's right - don't stress over it too much. In the end, you cannot be responsible for anyone else's views and/or actions but your own.

 

On 7/18/2006 03:44:00 PM, Blogger DaveScot waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I hate to disappoint the church burnin' ebola boys but I won't be commenting on UD in the future. I just told the smarmy Canadian cross dresser to go fuck itself in an email. It would have banned me in any case as it's nowhere near as cool as Bill Dembski. The stick up its disgusting ass could make a redwood feel inadequate. I'm going to go ahead and forgive Bill for this monumental brainfart as he's going through some long term bad shit on the homefront with a sick child. I felt bad about bailing out on him at a time like this but he forced my hand. No big deal. I had a few extra hours today to finish rebuilding the carbs on my jetboat (it's back together and running great) and throw a ball in the water for my puppy. He's napping at my feet on the houseboat at the moment. I think we'll go out for a swim and then take the jetboat for a longer validation run.

P.S. if my dog was as ugly as the Canadian cross dresser I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards.

HAHAHA - I kill me sometimes!

 

On 7/18/2006 05:38:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Wow. Just wow.

We're home, give us a little bit to go through this pile of email...

We'll keep a window open on the blog, but it might be a while before we get to do much commenting.

Kisses,
JanieBelle and Corporal Kate

 

On 7/18/2006 06:20:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Allrighty then. Guess we'll start at the top comment of the top thread and work our way down.

Blipey:
Whatever worry I might have had for the fate of UD is gone. UD is so far down the list of my concerns right now, it's somewhere after the number of piles of Snuffleupagus poo that have been dropped over the history of the world.

Wonderpants:
Actually, had you been here to hear me bitch, you would have said that with a perfectly straight face.

RH:
Well said. His duplicity is showing, and it's the same color as his girlfriend's jock strap... Puke Green.

Dave:
I am so very sorry you got drug into this. As much as I appreciate all your kindness, your restraint on this blog, and your chivalrous defense of me, I feel like I have repaid you poorly by putting you into a position where you had to give up what was by all accounts a good thing for you.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for that.

Chris:
Kate was so proud of my performance over there she copied and saved the whole page. We have it as a text document, sans the final comments before my unceremonious ban. It's fairly long, and the code to make it legible has to be reinserted, so I'll make it a post of its own.

 

On 7/18/2006 08:27:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

At what point did I deny anything of the sort?

I admit that a few short weeks ago I was of the opinion that ID deserved an equal place at the table, but at no point did I deny the validity of either one.

I'm still trying to UNDERSTAND the arguments, before I can pass an informed judgement.

blipey and guthrie have been especially helpful with that, although admittedly I'm a bit behind on my homework.

Sal was at one point helping me understand the ID point of view, but I suppose that's in the toilet now.

Dave has been very supportive of my efforts, and has shown considerable restraint here, given the number of times he's been gently poked.

I am happy to have them all here, regardless of their position.

I believe I answered the rest of your comment in the original post above. Seems rather obvious to me.

 

On 7/18/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Oh, and I deserve to be struck by lightning for not mentioning my lover, Kate.

She has been extremely helpful in my continuing study.

I owe her many many thanks, and she shall receive them in the most pleasurable way.

Frequently.

 

On 7/18/2006 08:45:00 PM, Blogger DaveScot waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

jb - Sal must have been a saint in his previous life. Maybe Job, because he sure has the patience of Job. He won't walk away unless you ask him to.

 

On 7/18/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

DAVE!!

I hope you saw our pictures in the thread for you. Sorry we couldn't get the actual main gate sign. Given the times, I guess we can't blame the guys on the gate for being a little iffy about that.

Sal really was working hard to walk me through it. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to go back and finish that conversation before I got wrapped up in the other thing.

I think he pops in here to look around, but he's only posted once here.

It's always good to see you, and both Kate and I are glad you're still here.

Kisses,

JanieBelle and Kate

 

On 7/18/2006 08:52:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Sorry about my mouth in the original post here everyone. It really isn't my usual style.

But let me say this about that...

Some things just can't be addressed politely.

 

On 7/18/2006 08:54:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You have to admit though,

Neanderthal Closet Cunt-Sucker

is classic.

:)

 

On 7/18/2006 10:08:00 PM, Blogger DaveScot waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hahahaha! Arden Chatfield at ATBC called this my "You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around any more".

I swear to God, Arden, I came this >< close to closing that comment with "So you won't have Dave Springer to kick around any more." Good call!

 

On 7/18/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Dare I?

of course I do.

Great Minds Think Alike.

I'm heading for Kate's foxhole as quick as I can now.

'night fellas.

JB

 

On 7/19/2006 01:32:00 AM, Blogger Rich Hughes waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Dave - although we're on opposite sides, I don't you've been treated well. I don't think you necessarily treated othres well, but you certainly deserved better. Given Denyse's shaky appologetics, Dembski has shrunk his big tent somewhat.

Start your own blog, Dave. ABtC would love it. Like you or loathe you, you entertain.

 

On 7/19/2006 01:47:00 AM, Blogger JohnADavison waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You run a great little flamepit here. Remind me not to post here again. Some one might actually learn something. Try this one on for size.

"A PAST EVOLUTION IS UNDENIABLE, A PRESENT EVOLUTION UNDEMONSTRABLE."
John A. Davison

We're holding you to this, Peckerhead

 

On 7/19/2006 03:43:00 AM, Blogger DaveScot waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Rich,

Thanks. I'm pretty sure Wesley nailed it with the adultery comment. You know what they say "If they can't take a joke, fuck 'em!".

My goal has always been to entertain. I'd rather put a smile on your face than a thought in your head. And in your case the latter might be nigh on impossible anyhow and I'm nothing if not a realist. I even told all the other blog authors at UD my strategy was going to be a page from Howard Stern's success story - whether from love or hate people will keep coming back to hear the next outrageous thing you're going to say.

On starting my own blog, I dunno. Sounds like work and that's something I try to avoid. Besides, what better place than right here could a Howard Stern fan find himself?

Howard says it best:

Click me.

 

On 7/19/2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi Dave!

Just stay within the rules. Of course, I understand that I'm not so good at that myself, but what the heck, it's my blog after all.

:)

On another note, would somebody please explain to me which part of "Mom - Please Don't Read This One" is unclear? Ok, I understand about curiosity, God knows that were I a cat, I'd have been out of lives around age 1.

However, just for good measure, did I not say ABOVE THE FOLD that I was going to "drop the F bomb"? Did anyone other than my mother feel that that was vague in any way?

I love you, Mom, but I WARNED YOU! By name.

She's not mad, but I did sort of get that "tone of voice" on the phone. And a lecture about perhaps expanding my vocabulary to deprecate some of the more vulgar portions of my present one.

Well as far as I can tell, sometimes "you've made a poor choice" just doesn't get it.

 

On 7/20/2006 01:52:00 AM, Blogger Alan Fox waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

LOL (Howard Stern clip)

Dave, you really should start your own blog. You could call it "Road to Damascus".

Anyone who's read Scientific American for thirty (20, 40?) years can't truly believe the standard ID apologetics nonsense.

On your own blog you could really say what you think. You owe it to all those AtBC geeks that supported you over your time at UD.

PS. How is the mycelium experiment panning out?

 

On 8/16/2006 12:33:00 AM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

DaveScot blathered:

I hate to disappoint the church burnin' ebola boys but I won't be commenting on UD in the future.

What's up??? Come on Dave, have at least a shred of integrity. We know you lie about science, but about your own behavior???

What gives?

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.