Saturday, July 01, 2006

Formal English or Gutter Slang?

So this blogging thing is not at all what I envisioned.



That's a good thing, though. I guess before I started that I had pictured a very formal style, maybe jotting down some of my own writings, observing life and just keeping a diary, of sorts.

I definitely wasn't thinking about a pre-teen chat site. Lots of blogs out there are just that. But high and lofty English just isn't alway appropriate, so I guess I'll be jumping back and forth, depending on my mood and subject. I know that being a student of literature I should probably make a point of using good grammar, but it's just not always right for what I want to say. I'll probably never get out of the habit of proofreading my stuff to death, and capitalizing, and sticking punctuation in, though. Oh well.

i guess ill never be e.e. cummings

or kaylaface

:P


1 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/03/2006 09:19:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Being compared to e. e. cummings can't be a bad thing!

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.