Thursday, June 29, 2006

Playin' around

Ok, I've been playing around with the settings and what not. What do you think of the look of the blog?


I found some code inserting the recent comments section on the side bar. It took like 30 seconds to find and insert. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. (Actually it's pretty idiot-proof.) It's a convenient feature, and I think it's a great enhancement to a blog. A blog without it would be pretty useless IMHO.

Hey, a whole day has gone by since I started this thing, and not ONE comment? Not even my family?

I feel oh-so-ignored.

:)

1 Eloquent Orations:

On 6/30/2006 11:58:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

24 hours in, and I found some even better code for the recent comments. Let me know if you like it.

Thank you goes to Peter at Forret.com who posted this on his blog.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.