Saturday, September 09, 2006

What to Do?

Now that we've outed ourselves as fictional characters, we'd like you, our readers to decide the fate of UDOJ.


Since Lou, our writer, can't bear to just send us off into the sunset we're going to continue on. The question is,

Do we scratch this blog and start a new one with our new lives, or do we just keep going from here?

Your thoughts and opinions are, as always, welcome and encouraged.

Kisses from Bo'fus all three of us. (It's been a little crowded with three of us all in one little skull, but we're getting used to it.)


28 Eloquent Orations:

On 9/09/2006 01:12:00 PM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Keep. We had lots of great discussions about bits of science - why not turn it into a scientific version of a book club?

That's not really possible in forums like PT because some members are actually qualified to pronounce authoritatively, and the rest of us are reduced to sitting cross-legged whilst they dispense wisdom. There's certainly a place for that, but I've enjoyed having somewhere where I felt at least as qualified as most of the other participants.

We could discuss new scientific papers and all sorts!

 

On 9/09/2006 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Not a bad idea, Lifewish. I'd certainly enjoy that.

(As long as that's ok with the girls, of course!)

I'll think on it a while yet.

 

On 9/09/2006 01:24:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Lou,

"(As long as that's ok with the girls, of course!)"

Hey, buster. You might be the writer, but WE make the decisions around here. Read the subtitle at the top of the page...

WE WILL NOT LIE BELOW.

;-)

Kisses,
Bo'fus

 

On 9/09/2006 01:27:00 PM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Yeah,

What she said.

 

On 9/09/2006 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Geez,

What did Edgar Bergan do when Charlie McCarthy got out of hand?

 

On 9/09/2006 01:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

What did Edgar Bergan do when Charlie McCarthy got out of hand?

Slapped the shit out of him backstage, I assume.

Tho in your case, I wouldn't worry, Lou. I think you're just developing a split personality. No biggie. :-)

 

On 9/09/2006 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Arden,

"Slapped the shit out of him backstage, I assume."

I ain't messin' with them.

"Tho in your case, I wouldn't worry, Lou. I think you're just developing a split personality. No biggie."

I think that happened a while back. I don't mind, it's rather cozy with all three of us in here.

 

On 9/09/2006 04:08:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Well, he IS good about putting the toilet seat down...

 

On 9/09/2006 04:08:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Ok, enough silliness, let's get back on topic here.

 

On 9/09/2006 04:10:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Yeah, I'd hate to get sent to The Bathroom Wall, god only knows what evil gets cooked up in THERE!

;-)

 

On 9/09/2006 04:29:00 PM, Blogger Alan Fox waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

By all means keep the science going, but don't forget the erotica. I got the all-clear to indulge now my wife knows it's a spoof

 

On 9/09/2006 04:51:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Please give regards to Mrs. Fox from all three of us. Apologies if we stirred any domestic discord.

Kisses,

JanieBelle, Kate, and Lou

 

On 9/09/2006 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Kristine waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Keep this blog, is my vote.

What about turning this into a musical? I like this drama even better than Dover.

 

On 9/09/2006 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You have to keep it going. I still need to send JanieBelle and Kate my autographed picture. :)

 

On 9/09/2006 10:12:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Dr. Tara!

I'll email the address along! Done, it's in your inbox, Dr. Tara.

So far it looks pretty unanimous that we should just keep this blog going.

We're all pretty happy that you all have become so attached to this place. We kind of like it, too.

 

On 9/09/2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Kristine,

A musical, huh? That's an interesting thought.

I wonder if Olivia Newton John is available to play me....

 

On 9/09/2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I'm a little fair skinned to be played by John Travolta, but I'd live.

 

On 9/09/2006 10:18:00 PM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Demi Moore for me. Can she sing and dance at all? No? Perfect.

 

On 9/09/2006 10:22:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Lou,

You're too skinny, too. Steve Buscemi is more like you.

Kisses

 

On 9/09/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You'd think that sharing a small space with two really hot sexy girls would be all peaches and cream, wouldn't ya'?

 

On 9/10/2006 01:02:00 AM, Blogger Rich Hughes waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Russel Crow can play me.

Clint Howard can play Davetard.

 

On 9/10/2006 06:18:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Why do I get the horrible feeling that I'd end up being played by Elijah Wood?

 

On 9/10/2006 06:19:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Waldorf and Statler can play Steve Story, it'd only be right.

 

On 9/10/2006 06:22:00 AM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I've changed my mind, I want Liv Tyler to play me. In the elven costumes from Lord of the Rings.

She's HAWT!

 

On 9/10/2006 06:45:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Lifewish,

I was thinking you're more the Orlando Bloom type.

 

On 9/10/2006 06:50:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

OOO OOO!!

Christopher Lee or Sir Anthony Hopkins for Javison?

They both play such great evil psychopaths.

That'd make a great poll, I'd think....

 

On 9/10/2006 08:06:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Orlando Bloom y'say? In Legolas or Will Turner mode?

 

On 9/10/2006 08:24:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Take your pick! I suppose we have a slight preference for the very exotic Legolas, but you can't really go wrong with Orlando.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.