Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kristine Harley Makes Our Favorite Blog List

I was just checking the site stats, and saw a few new refferals...

So we got a mention and some sisterly type concern from Amused Muse, a blog by Kristine Harley.

Whoa! Check out John A. Davison vs. Godzilla for a peek into this guy's mind. I feel sorry for poor Dembski and DaveScot (never thought I would). And certainly poor JanieBelle—stay safe, JanieBelle.
She describes herself as
Car-free, graduate student, working stiff, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe in training, on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious girl fridays of the world.
We like her already. Go check out her blog. And Dr. Tara and Dr. BA are both on her links list, so she must be doing something right.

Plus, she's hot.

She just made our blogroll, and our list of favorite bloggers! Thanks, Kristine!


2 Eloquent Orations:

On 9/08/2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Kristine waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

~BLUSH!~ [Beams proudly]

Aw, shucks. Thanks, you two.

Whence the moniker “MorphoDyke?” *Snicker* Just wondering.

 

On 9/08/2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I was rather upset at some of her comments, and said so at UD, at which time Dembski wiped out the thread and banned me, Hurricane Jane Blew In (our pet name for O'Leary is coined in that thread in a moment of "not-so-divine inspiration"), DaveScot defended me and quit moderating at UD, and Dembski put the idiot on the banner in a vain attempt to fill Dave's shoes.

Not my proudest moment, but not my worst either, I suppose! I dare say I may have cause some small tremor in The Farce.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.