Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Matt LeClair Update

JanieBelle

Matt LeClair update, at Jews On First.

Matt was the student who busted that fundy teacher preaching in History class about how dinosaurs were on the ark, and if a student didn't believe in Jesus, she deserved to go to Hell. She's a Muslim.

Alas, poor Matt is catching crap from the majority of townsfolk, and the teacher is still teaching, and the superintendant has done nothing.

This quote from Matt seems to sum up the situation:

Matthew LaClair said he reproached the school superintendent, Robert Mooney, saying "I thought when I gave this information to you, it would be handled by an adult, I guess I was wrong."


Hat tip to Ed, Dispatches From the Culture Wars.

And via PZ at Pharyngula, here's a link to the audio Matt made, in .mp3 format.

3 Eloquent Orations:

On 11/29/2006 09:33:00 PM, Blogger PiGuy waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I hadn't heard about this. UFB!

 

On 11/29/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi PiGuy!

Yeah UFB about covers it. The audio of the teacher is out there, I can't find it at the moment, but I listened to the whole thing.

UFB.

 

On 11/29/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Ahhh here it is...

Via PZ at Pharyngula

Here's the audio in .mp3 format.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.