Wednesday, November 22, 2006

To Whoever Gets To "Review" My Blog

Ok, so I was stripping the blog down to try to get Wordpress to import my blog over there (BECAUSE BLOGGER IS DOWN ALL THE DAMNED TIME) and I republished several times trying to get it to work (BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND BLOGGER IS DOWN AGAIN) and apparently I tripped some sort of filter trying to catch spam blogs.

(HAVE YOU EVER TRIED SURFING THE NEXT BLOG BUTTON ON THE STUPID THING AT THE TOP OF A BLOGGER PAGE? HALF THE DAMNED BLOGS ON BLOGGER ARE SPAM BLOGS, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BUST MY ASS?) Try http://fictionado.blogspot.com/ Or this guy who pops up all the damned time... http://firmata.blogspot.com/ That fucker's really annoying. Go bother him. THAT'S WHAT A SPAM BLOG LOOKS LIKE. And how, pray tell, did I get to this site from the nav bar? http://www.topsearch10.com/search.php?said=spot801&aid=54159&q=directtv

So now I have to do the word verification thing until somebody at Blogger (WHICH SUCKS ASS BECAUSE IT'S DOWN ALL THE DAMNED TIME) comes to personally review my blog (WHICH IS ON BLOGGER, WHICH IS ALWAYS CRASHING) to determine if my blog is a spam blog.

So this little note is for you, mister review guy.

BLOGGER IS DOWN ALL THE GODDAMNED TIME, WHICH IS WHY I'M LEAVING BLOGGER, WHICH IS WHY I WAS WORKING ON MY BLOG, WHICH IS WHY I HAD TO KEEP REPUBLISHING MY BLOG.

Just so y'know.

[UPDATE: I got an email from Blogger - it's below the fold.]


Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


I notice they didn't mention this post....



6 Eloquent Orations:

On 11/22/2006 01:38:00 AM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Wow, babe. I hope you feel better now.

While we're bitching about Blogger, though, let me add my tuppence...

This stupid, ugly, doesn't-match-the-rest-of-the-blog comment page sucks, too.

Shoulda killed it dead with the new Blogger beta.

And added trackbacks.

 

On 11/22/2006 01:39:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Don't.

Call.

Me.

Babe.

I love ya' boy, but remember that you're just the meat sack.

(jk)

Kisses.

 

On 11/22/2006 01:40:00 AM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

ouch.

 

On 11/22/2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I give that an A- on the rant-o-meter. Very nice.

 

On 11/22/2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi BDC!

I just published a post (It Is On) and noticed they had removed the spam thing, which means somebody checked out my blog.

I notice they didn't comment....

 

On 11/22/2006 10:18:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Oh, and this was a mild one.

You shoulda been around when I got banned from UD.

NOW THIS was a real rant...

Enjoy that.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.