Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Need A Video Clip

This is very, very important, and any help would be appreciated. I'm working on a little project for a friend you all know....

It's super duper top secret, though.

I'll be sure to post the final result here when the project is ready to go public, of course.

The clip I need is from when Bill Buckingham was on Fox 43 blowing ID's cover in Dover.

Remember when he got busted on the stand with the TV interview? Remember how he was yacking about wanting an alternative to Darwin, like Creationism?

Yeah, that's the clip I want. I can't seem to come up with the right combination of search terms to find it. Anyone got a link to the video somewhere?


4 Eloquent Orations:

On 11/18/2006 09:15:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Ok, found it. Nevermind.

Here's the link, in case anyone else is interested....

http://w2.ydr.com/nmf/db-ref/files-db/528.wmv

 

On 11/18/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Oh, and hat tip to The York Daily Record, which is where I found it.

 

On 11/18/2006 09:58:00 AM, Blogger Kristine waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hehe. Don't think of a pink creationism!

That particular testimony stands out for me as clearly as Behe's. But don't I remember Judge Jones actually questioning Buckingham at one point?

You missed it by the way. I got an e-mail and seriously wigged and so did Dave and now we're making smoochies and parting our ways.

I don't want to write an angry blog so I did remove that one post but I think his idea of me falling in with a bad crowd is hilarious. But anyway, I'm taking it down a notch from now on.

 

On 11/18/2006 01:58:00 PM, Blogger breakerslion waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I belong to DUH! It explains cataracts, external genitalia, Paris Hilton, and... well, just everything!

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.