Saturday, July 15, 2006

Babies Are Falling Out of the Sky

In other really exciting news at 9AM...

My Aunt Annie just called me. The doctors are inducing my cousin Kel today. I'll let you know how it all comes out. ha.
woo hoo.
Celebration after coffee.

UPDATE: Oh, she's at 4cm and screaming. Lovely. Sounds like it's gonna be a long day in Kentucky.

UPDATE: Braxton Eugene!

6 lbs 15 oz 21" at 2:00PM

When I get the birth announcement, I'll post it. I don't know if the hospital there does online announcements and pictures, but if they do I'll put up a link so you all can see him!



6 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/15/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

These things come in threes, don't they?

I promise you all that neither Kate nor I is next in line.

Just so ya'know.

:)

 

On 7/15/2006 09:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Thats good news, at least for all you people who arent having the baby.

And yes, my first thought on the title was "I dont think it would be about her, lets just see..."
guthrie

 

On 7/15/2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Good morning, guthrie!

(Afternoon, for you, I guess)

Even half asleep, I can really work the magic on the headlines, huh?

 

On 7/15/2006 05:19:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

WOO HOO! PASS OUT THE CIGARS, BABY! Just heard from Aunt Annie!

(I'm kinda far down on the call list.)

Braxton Eugene

6 lbs 15 oz 21" at 2:00PM

When I get the birth announcement, I'll post it. I don't know if the hospital there does online announcements and pictures, but if they do I'll put up a link so you all can see him!

 

On 7/15/2006 09:23:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Link to the Big Sandy News which is the local paper down there. They mask the page url, so you have to click on the "births/birthdays" link in the sidebar to see the birth announcements. I think it's a weekly paper, but I could be wrong about that.

If you guys happen to see it first, please let me know right away.

 

On 7/23/2006 05:28:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Here is my post with his picture and links to the hopital announcement.

JanieBelle

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.