Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Best of UDreamOfJanie So Far

We know what we like, what do you, our readers like about this blog?


Tell us which of our posts you've enjoyed the most, and why. If you're a guy who can't be seen in public telling the world you like the steamy romance posts, like Kissing Corporal Kate, My Lover is Freaky, or The Pampering of JanieBelle then log in annonymously. We don't want to get anyone kicked out of The Guy Club.

We just want to know what you would like to see more of, so you'll keep coming back.

My personal favorite is For JanieBelle, but I guess I'm sort of biased.

Kate's favorite is Kissing Corporal Kate, but so is she.

So how 'bout it?

Kisses,

JanieBelle and Corporal Kate

7 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/17/2006 08:28:00 AM, Blogger Clint Bourgeois waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I have to say that I think I have read just about everything on here. I came here for the science threads and that's where I've been posting most.

However, I have monitored your threads on your relationship. I have no problem with your adventures, but I'm not sure that I would want to be publishing such explicit details for the world to see. Eh, to each her own.

 

On 7/17/2006 08:38:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

yeah, we're not bashful.

We're trying to keep up with the science stuff, too.

Thanks for reading it all, though.

 

On 7/18/2006 01:40:00 AM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Like BR (oh, BTW, I think I'll give up the scapegoat thing...no one would believe it anyway...scary clown pic and all), I came to see what effect a new forum would have on the science discussion.

Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, it had very little effect. You, Janie, had the only noticably new energy in that discussion. No new issues or arguments, but a fresh voice anyway. I really don't expect the science discussion to continue very long, or at least it will be sporadic.

The rest I have certainly read or skimmed, but probably will not follow much of the "diary" comments. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with them, just not something I'm interested in on a daily basis.

BUT!!! I really like the possibility of literary threads. I can whole-heartedly say I look forward to what this skein may become.

 

On 7/18/2006 01:45:00 AM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

And one more thing, I appreciate greatly the general tone of the blog. It seems to be a place that calms the Jabberwock.

There has been no gyring and gimbling from DaveScot. I have not become fumious toward him. Strange. Don't know if that will continue, but here's to collaring the Jub-Jub bird in most of us.

 

On 7/18/2006 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Clint Bourgeois waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Looks like your escapades on UD are done for, Janie. You must have pushed too many buttons.

 

On 7/18/2006 07:35:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

BR,

Janie's not up yet, and I'm going to let her sleep as long as she wants to.

But let me give everyone a little advice about that whole ban thing.

Get out of the way. The shit is going to hit the fan. She will NOT be happy about this.

In an email this morning, I think I describe things pretty good (Janie's a good influence on me)

"Hurricane Jane is about to make landfall"

Kate

 

On 7/18/2006 06:31:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

blipey, so poetic, raises his glass:
but here's to collaring the Jub-Jub bird in most of us.

Hear, hear. The Jub-Jub bird is indeed in all of us, and seems to have been collared here in the most of you.

I'm afraid I've probably been the most poorly behaved of us all. I would do well to emulate you all.

My glass is raised to you, my readers and commenters.

JanieBelle The Terrible

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.