Saturday, July 01, 2006

On Picking Up Guys @ Starbuck's

Don't bother.



Apparently a brain is a turn off. I AM SO MAD. There's this guy in the SB and he's cute and we start talking. And so he's all like "what are you doin' tomorrow?". So I told him I might go to church and then the library or the bookstore. And he says "Library????? Bookstore???? What? Are you a braniac or something?"

Yeah, he's spending Sunday alone.

And he can go Shake his own Speare, too.

HAHAHAHA I kill me.

idiot.


1 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/02/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Your mind is always in the gutter, girl. What am I gonna do with you?

Love Aunt JanieBelle

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.