Saturday, July 01, 2006

Thanks for the Mammaries

And the laptop.


My mom is the greatest. I love her so much, and I miss her too. She's my best friend (along with kaylaface!) and has given me sooooo much.

Like my laptop. It's a little older, but it's great.

And my bike. And my smile. (Dad gave me my eyes, though. I love you too, Dad!) And my respect for other people. (She could have kept the temper, though. I would have been OK with that.)

And my love for good books.

And my boobs. The women on my dad's side all have GIHUGIC breasts. They all have back problems. I'm glad I don't. And I don't have to special order my bras.

Thanks, Mom.





2 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/03/2006 08:12:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Just to share:

My mom and my Aunt Mary read this.

Mom said "you're welcome".

I won't repeat what Aunt Mary said.

:)

 

On 7/03/2006 08:35:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

P.S.

I'm really not being flip, but:

It's OK, Aunt Mary. I'm pretty sure guys know that girls have boobs, and most of them are pretty sure that we keep them under a bra.

I don't think we really need to keep it a secret anymore.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.