Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To My Fan Club at After the Bar Closes

As long as I'm up anyway, I owe a great big "Thank You" to the guys over there.



First let me say that I'd forgotten that there was another 6:00 that happened every day in the morning. Geez O Man! I'M ON VACATION! You'd think the Marine Corps would have the courtesy to stop everything and let Kate go in a little later for me, but Nooooooo! "We got us a war to run" and "The world doesn't revolve around JanieBelle, you know."

Whatever. Shows what they know.

Ok, back to the point of this post. THANK YOU, to the guys at AtBC. (Ain't many girls over there, though, but thanks to you too, if you're coming here.)

Yesterday we got more visits than any day since we opened, like over 140 of them. And almost every single one of them came here straight from This Page at After the Bar Closes. (You guys COULD comment a little more, though!)

Corporal Kate and I send our love and kisses (no tongue). We truly appreciate the traffic, as well as the help for me on the Science stuff. (About which I'll make another post here in a little bit. I need more coffee first.)


3 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/12/2006 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

On 7/12/2006 10:49:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

That's one. Again, please don't make me turn the moderation back on.

 

On 7/12/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

But I did appreciate the "bright sexy blonde girl" compliment.

You are free to post THAT as much as you want!

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.