Tuesday, July 11, 2006

500!

Shoot, I slept through it. I even got up extra early to see it! Our little blog here has hit the 500 visits mark. The Site Meter tells us where everyone's from (nothing personal or anything) and we've had visitors from all over the world.

We're giving a booby prize to our 500th guest.

And the winner is....



Austin, Texas!

Since we don't know your email address or anything (Site Meter doesn't give us that), you'll have to CLICK HERE to claim your booby prize picture.

Thank you, and enjoy your prize!


4 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/11/2006 01:35:00 PM, Blogger IAMB waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Funny... I'm pretty sure, if memory serves, that your friend DS is from Austin.

Guess he might still be lurking around...

 

On 7/11/2006 06:51:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Y'know, I never asked. He mentioned being stationed in California, and he also mentioned walking his dogs on the beach.

I assumed they went together, but after reading those comments again, he never really said them together.

It'd be kinda funny if it were him, though. The more I think about how things "went down" ;) the more I suspect Dave's taking his marching orders on this from higher up... or lower down, depending on how you look at it. Wonder how much trouble he'd be in.

Friend is a strong word, iamb. Evidently, judging by the way I've been dumped on for Kissing Kate, it's much too strong.

Just so ya'know.

 

On 7/11/2006 06:51:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Definitely LOWER DOWN.

K

 

On 7/12/2006 07:27:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Haha. I just saw this, Kate. Was that double entendre deliberate there?

J

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.