Sunday, July 09, 2006

For JanieBelle

You wanted me to write something so here it is.

I forget how to do the thing with the fold, though. You can fix it later.

Before I forget, I think we might have damaged the laptop when we were wrestling with it in bed yesterday. The power button is acting kinda funky. There's one guy at work that I trust, and he's a 'puter god, so I can have him look at it if you want. He ususally charges a case of beer.

I'm not sure what to write though. I could write about your hair. You have a thing for other girls' hair, but yours is sexy, too. (I almost wrote "nice" there. haha) I like how it gets all tussled over your face just a little bit when you sleep.

I could write about your legs. They are very very sexy. You have great legs. It's what I fist noticed about you on the parade deck, when you were still far away.

I could write about your eyes. You are right. You have great eyes. The color reminds me of teh gulf of Mexico, sort of blue and sort of green. I thought you were wearing contacts when we first met. The color is just unreal. They're so pretty I just KNEW they had to be fake. I'm glad I was wrong. A girl can lose her soul in those eyes.

You look good in that chemise, by the way. You really have the body for it.

I already mentioned that you don't close your eyes all the way when you sleep. That really turns me on for some reason.

Did you know you murmer in your sleep, too? And you purr. Just like a little kitten. You snuggle up and to my side, and rub your cheek on my breast, and then you purr. You ARE a little kitten. My kitten. I think I'll call you that from now on, if you like it.

How's that? Hope you like it, Kitten.

Corporal Kate
09Jul06

1 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/09/2006 08:08:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Mmmmm.. I love it.

In fact, I'm not putting any of it "below the fold". And I'm not going back to correct your spelling, even. I love it just the way it is.

Just so y'know.

And you can call me anything, any time.

Love,
Kitten

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.