Sunday, September 10, 2006

Who Should Play Javison?

In the previous thread, a little off-topic conversation has gotten started about who should play who in the musical/theatrical version of this blog.


I'm thinking the two best actors to play evil psychopaths are Sir Anthony Hopkins and Christopher Lee. Of course, Ian McDiarmid in full Return of the Jedi emperor get-up would work really well, too. What are your thoughts about who should play our little pet troll Javison?

Any other suggestions about who should play Javison or anyone else are welcome, too.

13 Eloquent Orations:

On 9/10/2006 08:06:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Nah, Christopher Lee wouldn't work. You need someone who's both nutty and slightly sad. Like Syndrome from The Incredibles, only more so.

 

On 9/10/2006 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Lou FCD waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

CGI maybe? I'm thinking Smeagle.

 

On 9/10/2006 07:17:00 PM, Blogger Kristine waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

How about Tom Cruise? We can apply lots of pancake and a wig. (What does JAD look like, anyway?)

I'm no fan of Cruise, but he appears to be halfway there already.

No need for lectures from the director about "motivation."

 

On 9/10/2006 08:57:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Kristine,

"(What does JAD look like, anyway?)"

I don't even wanna think about it.

:-)

 

On 9/14/2006 04:54:00 PM, Blogger JohnADavison waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Actually I am quite attractive in a senile, drooling sort of way. I know I am senile because I get the senile citizens discount (10%) every Tuesday at Ben Franklin's. I used to get it at KMart too but they stopped it when Martha went into stir.

Ooooh, How sweet it is!
Jackie Gleason

 

On 9/14/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger JohnADavison waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

I have a 7 year old picture at my old home page www.uvm.edu/~jdavison
You may post it if you choose. I want everyone know who it is that you poor perverts treat this way.

Be my guest girls. I'll be looking for my handsome face on your charming little grass-stained blog.

In the meantime, suck girls, suck. Blow is a figure of speech don't you know.

Javison

Ask and ye shall receive. Funny, though. You almost look sane in that picture. I'm actually amazed it wasn't taken before your breakdown. - jb

 

On 9/14/2006 05:05:00 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

JAD and Davescot up a tree...
K_I_Double S_I_N_G.

 

On 9/14/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

lots of T. O. N. G. U. E.

 

On 9/14/2006 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

You know, Javison...

If you kept your comments half as civil as your first one above, people wouldn't think you're half as crazy as you are.

You'd still be wrong, you'd still be nutty, but at least you wouldn't be thought of as a dangerous psychopath. In fact, your first comment up there was almost (dare I say it?) ... charming... in a senile, drooling sort of way.

Just so y'know.

 

On 9/15/2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger JohnADavison waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

If DaveScot wouldn't insist in putting all those foreign objects in my ass, I might stop drooling all over his winky and getting all that green stain all over my fat little polysexual, cellulite laden Wonder Woman underoos.

 

On 9/15/2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

(sigh)

At least you provided more material to work with.

Thanks for that, Javison.

 

On 9/17/2006 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Kristine waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Blow is a figure of speech don't you know. Just wondering, big green marker fans...

How does one slap an online photograph?

It's a purely academic questions at this point, but I'm thinking that this might come in handy sometime. Yes, creeped out, kaylaface, creeped out.

 

On 9/18/2006 08:22:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

"How does one slap an online photograph?"

I have a thought about that, Kristine. I'll get back to you on it...

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.