Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's St. Andrew's Day

JanieBelle

Be sure to go celebrate with Old Bitter Balls, the truest Scotsman of the Web.

The beginning of his self-description: "I'm a witty fucker, a base and vile brabbler; I never know when to quit, I'm a terrier. The conscience of the people, a gob in the eye of convention,an equal opportunities offender."

My kinda man.

[UPDATE - Old Bitter Balls has graced me with what has got the be the funniest shiite I've read all week....]

2 Eloquent Orations:

On 12/01/2006 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Old Knudsen waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Thankyou ever so much for your kind praise and link, I'm right where I want to be.

 

On 12/01/2006 06:27:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Why Old Knudsen himself!

You are welcome. I meant every word of it, and I am tickled pink you dropped by.

Kisses to you!

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.