Saturday, July 08, 2006

Banned from UD?

Or just lost in moderation?



I know I said I wasn't going back there until Dave came back here, but I figured I shouldn't deprive myself of information just 'cause Dave's upset with me. So I decided I'd only post to threads that weren't his. I posted a question for Dr. Dembski this morning but it didn't show up right away.

"No prob," thought I. "Dave's just probably scared I'll post some raving lesbian rant, or post one of his private emails in public or something." (DAVE, I HAVE NO INTENTION TO EMBARASS OR HURT YOU IN ANY WAY! JUST STOP BEING A WEENEY!)

So I assumed that when my comment got read, and he saw it was no such thing, that it was just a legitimate question, it'd post.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh....no.

I guess I was overestimating my welcome over there, now that I've (shock and fear!) BEEN BOINKING A GIRL!!!!

Dave, please pull your thong out of your butt.


5 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/08/2006 03:35:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Updated the blogroll to remove UD and add AtBC.

I'm not linking where I'm not allowed to comment.

See What's New @ UDOJ.

 

On 7/08/2006 03:39:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

And I should have put this in the above comment.

Here's the link again.

 

On 7/09/2006 01:30:00 AM, Blogger blipey waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Okay. So, you should take the time to post at AtBC. I would like to point out the following post there:

I think Janie should post here herself. She looks like a seriously wacky person who'd add to the atmosphere here. Counterbalance AFD's bad vibes, and all. (Plus, her coming here might clear up whether she's real or a fraud once and for all...)

I certainly agree with the first point; you would make a great poster at AtBC. As for the second point, I have several thoughts--none of which affect the fact that I think you should contribute to the hilarity and all-around fun.

If you are indeed a 17 yo, conflicted ID observer, you've made my day. You've managed to thwart DaveScot and show him to be a rather shallow individual with a remarkable lack of intellectual rigor.

If you are an evolutionary biologist in disguise, you've managed to create awe related to my profession of acting--nicely done.

I suppose I lean toward you not being a 17 yo, but I wouldn't bet my life on it and all. Come and hang out with us--you'll be very welcome.

 

On 7/09/2006 04:55:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

blipey,

Janie's not up yet, but she said to publish anything that wasn't mean when I got up. She'll have to answer you when she's up.

I don't think she's a hard-core fundy, she just never really learned much about science. She's more in the "fair's fair!" catagory. She's pretty big on everybody getting a chance to speak, as long as they don't hurt anyone, and that whole "teach teh controversy" appeals to her fair side. I don't think she really looked into it much before this blog.

As for her being who she says she is, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it, I guess. I'll tell you this. She's going to make a great teacher. She's pretty mad about being banned at UD. And she thinks you guys at "the bar" are a riot. I think this would be a very good time to walk her through how science is done and pull her back from "the abyss" (sp?)

Corporal Kate

 

On 7/09/2006 04:57:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

sorry, that should be "teach the controversy", not teh.

K

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.