Friday, July 07, 2006

Dave is a Prude. Or a chicken. Or something.

First and foremost, let me say that DaveScot, Sergeant Springer, USMC, has never been anything but really sweet to me. He was sweet here, sweet at UD (once I thought he wasn't, but I was wrong) and has sent me some very sweet emails.

But...



He won't be coming back here. It's not my decision, it's his. I didn't ban The Bannanator, he's decided this place is too hot for him.

Well my mom always says that if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I guess he can't take the heat, and he is taking Mom's advice.

I took a little teeny nap a while ago, and when I woke up, here's what I find at UD:


I didn’t yell and it was the generic “you” not the personal “you”. If it’s personal I’ll add something about how your momma girlfriend wears combat boots so there’s no mistake. -ds

Oh, good. When I read all that gobledygook, it “sounded” in my head like you were mad at me. I’m glad you’re not, because you’ve been sooo sweet to me, here, in your emails, and at my blog. I like having you around, and I’d hate to ban “the Banninnator” HAAHAHAHA….

Hey watch it with the combat boot jokes, or I might make YOU my girlfriend, buster. -jb

As Frank Burns on Mash said: “It’s nice to be nice to the nice.” That said I’m going to have to bow out of further commentary at your blog. It’s become a bit too risque for me, all things considered. Sorry about that. -ds



Well that's just dumb.

I guess it might be that he's a prude, but I don't think so.

I think what's going on is that he's afraid all his friends will make fun of him, or he'll get in trouble at UD for hanging out with a "homo girl".

That's just dumb. Did I already say that? Well, I'm saying it again.

First, I'm not a "homo girl". I already said I wasn't a lesbian. I kissed a girl. I did some other stuff. With a girl. So what? What is this, 1952? 1893? 1407? Am I gonna get burned at the stake now? It felt good, and I'm gonna do it again. Tonight. Twice.

And what if I WAS a lesbian? Or a bisexual? Maybe I like sleeping with Martians! Maybe I want to tell the whole world that I had sex with a Trans-gender Purple Octopus Alien from Mars! What the hell does that have to do with anything? It wasn't rape, so piss off to anyone who doesn't like it. The Trans-gender Purple Octopus Alien from Mars kinda liked it! He/She is coming over tomorrow and we're gonna do it on the front lawn! With Kate! (I'm gonna introduce her to the joys of tentacle love. :) )

Don't worry, Dave, they won't let us get married anyway!

I really like you, Dave, but I'm really mad at you, too.

If you're not coming back here, I'm not coming back to UD. I'm all about being fair, and you're not. (being fair, I mean)

(Kate says "hi" and "stop being a sissy". Her words, not mine.)


7 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/07/2006 07:40:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Two things:

1. Mom called and she said if we're gonna have sex with the Trans-gender Purple Octopus Alien from Mars, that we shouldn't do it on the front lawn because the neighbors might call the cops. She suggested the back lawn.

2. Kate's here snuggling with me. She gets the weekend off, like a regular job. So while I'm watching TV, she's gonna read the blog a while.

Say "hi" to Kate, and be kind.

 

On 7/07/2006 08:37:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi Kayla.

Janie says you're crazy. She says you're very sweet, too.

Don't be mean to Dave. He's being a weeny. Boys are like that sometimes

Hugs and Kisses,
Kate

 

On 7/07/2006 08:56:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Did you know how ticklish your Aunt is?

Try not to think of people as "lesbians" or "heterosexual". People are so much more than their sexual preferences, or lack thereof.

I like people, and I love people.

I think that's the lesson here, and it's an important one.

Hugs and Kisses,
Kate

 

On 7/07/2006 08:57:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

We're going to sign off now Kayla.

Good night.

K 'n' J

 

On 7/08/2006 12:35:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Well now I'm all sweaty. Corporal Kate's promised to help me clean up again in a little while, though, so never fear!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

After discussing it, we've decided to allow one rather rude comment though here. (I'm not sure if it will show up before or after this comment, but you can figure it out, I suppose.)

I'm pretty sure I know who posted this. And in case you're brain dead, it's not really Larry.

So why let it through?

Because statler reminds me of my grandpa. The poster will know what that means. (Anyone else figures it out, shut up about it. If he doesn't want to out himself, it's none of your bizwax. Also, I could be very wrong.)

Also, there is a link provided, which seems to back up the point the poster is trying to make, though I would really, really, like it if the poster would pick his words a little more kindly.

Please knock off the insults. You can make your point without the blatant viciousness. I've seen you do it rather well elsewhere. Finesse, sir. Please.

Now, as far as your point goes, I'm seeing here and there that Dave can be abrasive, and terribly rude. I'm neither blind, nor stupid. A little ignorant in the science department, but I'm trying to correct that.

BUT HE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT KIND TO ME.

And that was the point I started this post off with.

 

On 7/08/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

...and one last thing.

We would consider it a personal favor if you would PLEASE pick a different, less antagonizing handle.

Thank you for your support.

JB 'n' CK

 

On 7/08/2006 01:17:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Sorry, I had to delete that comment because it wasn't tagged correctly, and it was messing up my home page.

Here is the comment from Larry Farfarfarfaraman in its entirety, but corrected for tagging:

check out Davescot's commen here if you think he's sweet:
Here is the link he provided

the fact is, he's an asshole.

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.