Thursday, July 20, 2006

Homage to Ira Flatow

Ok, in order to bring order to our little corner of the universe, I think we're going to do something orderly.


Since we don't have a cat, we're going to do Science Fridays. That'll help me to work on the science stuff on a more regular basis, but still do the Literature and Blog-about-my-life-and-love things that I set out to do.

Starting tomorrow, we're going to work on one little science topic a week. Any thoughts on this?

Any suggestions for tomorrow? We can start the science lessons over from the beginning if anyone feels the need.

4 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/21/2006 06:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Ok, so what areas of science are you interested in?
Stuff we already know about, or cutting edge research?
Chemistry? Materials Technology? Physics, such as how does my computer work?
And so on. I'm scienced out for now I am afraid, though I could bore you to death about carbon.
guthrie

 

On 7/21/2006 08:03:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi guthrie.

She's been working on biology lately, the whole evolution/ID thing.

She might need a break from the culture wars, though. I don't want her to burn out and give up.

I'm more of an astronomy girl myself, though. Feel free to drift wherever you're little heart desires.

Kisses,
Kate

 

On 7/23/2006 05:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Here is something interesting. Sorry for the lack of tags. Take all the underscores out. It should not mess anything up.

FocusFusion

vino of wil

No Problem, thanks for the link. It's ok, vino, we have a comment editor now, so we can fix little things like that. -JB

 

On 7/23/2006 07:46:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

So from now on, if you want to post a link just the way you did above, go ahead, and we'll fix it manually.

Service with a smile.

:)

JanieBelle and Kate

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.