Thursday, July 20, 2006

On The Green-Eyed Monster

He's rearing his ugly little head a bit...

Kate got a call and had to go to the base to take care of something.

Couple of thoughts here...

  1. She's already told me about the guys she's dated over there.

  2. I do trust her to be honest.

  3. She gave me the OK to blog about this... in fact it was her idea.

  4. It's the first time we've really not been together since we've been together.

  5. The call was unexpected.

  6. It was from one of the guys she dated.

  7. She can't tell me why she had to go.

  8. Have you ever noticed how big the shower is when you're all by yourself in it?

  9. I hadn't.

  10. She told me she Loved me before she left. (aka "She dropped the L bomb")

  11. It was the first time she said that seriously.

  12. I don't want her to tell me that to ease my tension, I hope she said it because she means it.

  13. I said it back.

  14. I meant it.

  15. I don't want to be clingy and neurotic. I had a boyfriend like that once.

  16. That's why he's an EX-boyfriend.

  17. He didn't last long, it was annoying and kinda scary.







9 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/20/2006 03:07:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

My Lover,

I said it, I meant it. I don't use those words lightly. Ever.

I love you.

Love and Kisses,
Kate.

 

On 7/20/2006 03:42:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Wow.

I love you, too.

Love and Kisses right back.

Janie

 

On 7/20/2006 05:17:00 PM, Blogger DaveScot waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Do not ever let a jealous thought enter your head. Jealously is pure unadulterated evil. Jealous thoughts won't save a bad relationship but they'll destroy a good one. If you've got a reason to be jealous you'll find out anyhow and if you don't have a reason then you're taking a huge dump on someone who doesn't deserve it.

Just because you're so sweet Mouse over the roses, Dave. - JB

 

On 7/20/2006 06:10:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Well said, Dave.

Kisses to you. Watch the UD thread at AtBC, just in case you too had any lingering doubts about us. We just posted there so Dr. Elsberry could vouch for our location and IP.

Of course, you already had our IP, but hopefully he won't have issues with our location.

Hopefully they'll figure out that we're not Steve Story, or Jujuquisp, or Elvis Freakin' Presley. I'd love to see their faces when Dr. E. tells them.

Idiots. It was cute at first, then it got old, now it's annoying.

Our connection is still wiggy and it's pouring outside, so it's hit or miss. Don't think we're ignoring you.

Kisses,
Kate and JanieBelle

 

On 7/20/2006 06:10:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

ps. sorry no time to proofread, we might go dark at any time.

 

On 7/20/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

We did. But we're back up now. This is getting old in a hurry. Cable guy better fix this tomorrow, or I'm gonna kick him right in the shin.

I shouldn't have let those buttheads at AtBC goad me into posting over there, but it was either shut them up or hoist the hurricane flags again. That's way too much stress for twice in one week, y'know?

Dave said:
Do not ever let a jealous thought enter your head. Jealously is pure unadulterated evil. Jealous thoughts won't save a bad relationship but they'll destroy a good one. If you've got a reason to be jealous you'll find out anyhow and if you don't have a reason then you're taking a huge dump on someone who doesn't deserve it.

Thank you for that, Dave. I was only a little jealous, maybe just a little neurotic. Kate kinda thought it was cute. She's biased, though. She thinks everything I do is cute. I have to agree, of course.

 

On 7/21/2006 07:07:00 AM, Blogger Clint Bourgeois waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

janie:

Don't take offense to what they are saying. It is in our nature to be skeptical. You should know how easy it is to impersonate people on the web. Even is Wes does verify your IP, don't be surprised if a few still don't believe it. IPs can be faked.

 

On 7/21/2006 07:59:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Hi BR!

I think she's sworn off the fan club for a while anyway.

I don't think she's offended, as much as she is frustrated. She's glad of all the traffic, but it bugs her that their not engaging in conversation here. Actually, that bugs me, too.

If they care so much about what she says or doesn't say, they really should comment here more. They haven't been teh best of examples, either. That sort of hurts the cause.

I'll keep plugging along catching her up to speed on the science, but a little help from the good guys wouldn't hurt.

She's started a "Science Fridays" thing, and that might be a good place for them all to start.

Kisses to you. Drop in more often.

Kate

 

On 7/21/2006 08:07:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

After reading that, maybe I should add that "The Fan Club" should spend more time discussing what she says, and less time coming up with global conspiracy theorys.

And it would be helpful if they did it here.

Kate

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.