Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How To Wake Up Your Lover

at 3 AM, but not get beaten...

So Shakespeare decided I needed to be awake at 3 AM. Then he went back to sleep. Good thing he's cute.

But now I'm wide awake. And um... in need. Now, of course I'm going to wake up Kate, in the best way I can think of. My patented technique involves my lips, my tongue, a feather, two C batteries, a photo of blipey, a can of whipped cream, a cherry, a riding crop, and six acrobats from the circus.

Crap, I'll have to make do, I'm out of cherries.

But for next time, I could use a few new ideas, just to keep things mixed up a bit.

How do you wake your lover at 3 AM when you need a little special attention? (Without getting a black eye, of course.)


7 Eloquent Orations:

On 9/20/2006 06:31:00 AM, Blogger Corporal Kate waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Cherries or no cherries, I'm glad you woke me up, lover.

You're pretty wild when you're "in need" at 3 AM.

;-)

 

On 9/20/2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Five large handkerchiefs, three icecubes, and a shot of martini. 'Nuff said.

 

On 9/20/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Anything involving sex and alchohol and various combinations thereof must be good, right?

Kisses Lifewish!

 

On 9/20/2006 02:05:00 PM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Well, not exactly anything...

 

On 9/20/2006 02:38:00 PM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Dear Sweet Lifewish,

Is that a tremble of fear I hear?

Kisses,

JanieBelle

 

On 9/21/2006 04:57:00 AM, Blogger Lifewish waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Sweet Lifewish? Well, the incident in question, I ended up savoury. Beyond that, I'd rather keep it between me and my shrink.

 

On 9/21/2006 06:48:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

But just one question is on the minds of us all....

Shaken or Stirred?

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.