Sunday, July 16, 2006

1000!

It was a little late last night, and we didn't want to wait up for it. Janie said I could make the announcement this morning so here it is.

(I'm gonna try to do the foldy thing, bear with me if I crash the page at first, I'll fix it as quick as I can.)


Our 1000th visitor came from Pretoria, South Africa at just after 1 AM our time, 7 AM South Africa time. (S)he was referred here from James Wynne's blog. That's the "My encounter with an ID teenybopper" guy. Thanks to James for the referral.

"Isn't it ironic, doncha think?"

We've had 7313 page views since she opened the joint on 28Jun. Most of our visitors don't have referrals anymore, so I guess that means they're putting us in the bookmark folder. That's a good sign, I think.

Janie added a handful of blogs to the blogroll over the last couple days, be sure to check them out.

There have been a few little changes to the template lately, so tell us what you think about that, too.

We're working on thinking up a logo or design or something for the top of the page, but we're not real settled on the idea yet. Suggestions would help.

Hate mail is still trickling in, but Janie's got the hang of "ignore-delete" now. It doesn't bother her so much.

I guess that's all the news that's news.

Corporal Kate

[edit- Forgot to note that was from me, in case you didn't figure that out.]



1 Eloquent Orations:

On 7/16/2006 08:15:00 AM, Blogger JanieBelle waxed damned near poetic whilst opining...

Our 1000th visitor came from Pretoria, South Africa at just after 1 AM our time, 7 AM South Africa time. (S)he was referred here from James Wynne's blog. That's the "My encounter with an ID teenybopper" guy. Thanks to James for the referral.

"Isn't it ironic, doncha think?"


Yes, I do.

But he hasn't gone out of his way to be rude lately, so we'll send him a rose anyways.

One rose for James.

J

 

Post a Comment

Oratory is now open to everyone. PLEASE don't make me moderate it. Also, be kind enough to sign your orations.